writer Visit my facebook http://www.facebook.com/#/krev.d.cheah?ref=profile/ A poet, a songwriter and a guitarist /

tagboard


archives June 2009 July 2009 September 2009 November 2009 December 2009

credits My profile

Wednesday, July 1, 2009
3 Nights 3 Days

3 nights 3 days
3 days of 3 nights
The blue sky rains forever
The green grass burns my plight
A song for a lullaby

Love is such a crazy affair
And I have drowned in a lake
Frail as an old man
I need some shelter
Just think about you

Look at me
I am beaten up
Can you tell me
I just don’t know
Who I am supposed to be
Will I ever be just a memory

I am lost and cold
A game of love
As love is a game
Please tell me why
Whatever you make it to be
The love there is not found in you
Is from me

Secret Krev ♥ 10:06 PM link to post 0 comments