writer Visit my facebook http://www.facebook.com/#/krev.d.cheah?ref=profile/ A poet, a songwriter and a guitarist /

tagboard


archives June 2009 July 2009 September 2009 November 2009 December 2009

credits My profile

Monday, July 6, 2009
One hot angel!!!!!!!!!!

One hot Sunday
One hot angel
Hit me like ecstasy
Just like a runaway train

Looking at her
Looking around her
Man she’s hot
Turn and looked at me

It’s just like fantasy
I’m living on ecstasy
She’s the devil
The devil wears Prada

Shot me with a magnum
Eyes staring at her
Dreaming of her
Since I met her

Bullet in between my eyes
I am unable to see anything but her
She touched my soul
I’m lifeless and breathless

A puncture in my brain
Leaving a hot train of blood
Thinking I’m in love with her
Is it fantasy? Or Love?

Secret Krev ♥ 7:52 AM link to post 0 comments