writer Visit my facebook http://www.facebook.com/#/krev.d.cheah?ref=profile/ A poet, a songwriter and a guitarist /

tagboard


archives June 2009 July 2009 September 2009 November 2009 December 2009

credits My profile

Wednesday, September 9, 2009
Love, uncondtionally love, Never felt so innocent

It took me so long to have a chance to like now
How will I get a chance to tell you
That u mean so much to me.

Flowers I’ve been trying to give to you
They just wilt
Every time I tried to give you

The coffee is always cold
Waiting for you
In the cafe you usually go

I always wanted to tell you
That I’ll never live without you
Finally I’m not scared to tell you

Baby, ever since the day I met you
I wanted to tell you
That i love you deeply and truly, without a doubt

Secret Krev ♥ 7:26 AM link to post 0 comments