writer Visit my facebook http://www.facebook.com/#/krev.d.cheah?ref=profile/ A poet, a songwriter and a guitarist /

tagboard


archives June 2009 July 2009 September 2009 November 2009 December 2009

credits My profile

Tuesday, September 8, 2009
Wind


Wind blows so strong

Sweeping everything in it's path

Revolving leaves

A lonely autumn



Trees wilt

As the leaves fall one by one

Death takes place everywhere

As here I am in the cemetary



The winds are full of evil

The wind blew my scarf away

Prayers and a dramatic silence

As i see you dead



A lullaby rings in my head

As if the wind is singing it to me

Speechless I am

A faith of hopes dosen't seem to beacon



Dressed in black

The only soul with you

The only soul for you

Takecare of me



As i wish the winds would blow me away, too

Secret Krev ♥ 4:53 AM link to post 0 comments